Consider the extent of damage caused by just a single lightning storm:
- Knocked out power to a major international airport, causing flights to be rerouted or delayed.
- Set a house on fire and caused a tree branch to fall on another.
- Ignited trees in residential neighborhoods.
- Caused a traffic signal failure.
- Closed freeways by toppling trees and a power pole with live wires.
- This does not include the unreported damage to electronic equipment in homes and businesses throughout the metro area.
[Photo by Orange County Fire Department]
visit www.sls-us.com to learn about their suite of lightning solutions for special applications